Dramatis Personae

Supporting immersive roleplay since 2003!
See Who's In Game Right Now!
It is currently Thu May 25, 2017 5:50 pm

WARNING: Forums have been upgraded, please delete any old DP cookies from your browser, otherwise you may not be able to login correctly.

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 285 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19
 Post subject: Re: Bug Reporting HERE!
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:18 pm 
Performer

There was one day when Alanna and someone else, I think maybe Deborah, both had like six characters on the call sheet. I assumed it was people trying out all their characters post-patch.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:55 pm 
Performer

Alanna and Jane Doe the first time, then later Deborah. Alanna had upwards of ten, Jane Doe slightly less, and Deborah had a few but probably no more than six. Not sure what caused it, but seeing as the Call Sheet is not supposed to do that... sounds like a legitimate bug to me.

“War is dark. Black as pitch... It does not laugh or weep. It rewards neither skill nor daring. It is not a trail of souls, nor the measure of wills... It is merely the place where the iron bones of the earth meet the hollow bones of men and break them.” —R. Scott Bakker

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 4:13 pm 
Producer

Alanna was logged in with 6 characters. The first for 8hours and 26 min, the last 8 hours and 48 min. When I clicked on one to log her out, they all logged out. Advising for trouble shooter info.

Have a great day,
Wolf

"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter" - Ernest Hemingway

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:35 pm 
Producer

(((HUGS)))

At least, without my glasses on it looked like the message at the bottom of the call sheet said

"Please send hugs or errors to System Administrator ..."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:43 pm 
Performer

Right now Pirate Spice's characters are slowly proliferating on the call sheet...

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:06 pm 
Performer

THis is the first time I've been able to get onto the DP site in over two weeks. Maybe I just have spectacularly bad timing, but it seems like something is wreaking havoc with the site, the coding, or some other thing that I'm not even remotely qualified to guess about.

*Argent Dawn Unit Director

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:18 pm 
Performer

Okay I'm glad it's not just me, I was going to ask someone if it could be something with my machine. I've been getting a "general error" message up until yesterday. There was I think one day in the middle of that that I could log in but yeah, about two weeks.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:30 pm 
Performer

Yeah, same for me too.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:21 pm 
Producer

Yes, you are not alone. It's something the your Producers and Assts have been working on and hopefully have more counter-measures in place to combat the problem.

Thank you for reporting.

Must... have... Message Boards... :D

Sincerely,
Wolf

"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter" - Ernest Hemingway

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:28 pm 
Producer

I have been attempting to keep the server-gods appeased with sacrifice and cookies. I did get a bit distracted with the addition of our newest little one. Additionally, school work is ramping into high gear for me right now.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:38 pm 
Performer

Hello! I'm back! And I'm complainy! :D

The Call Sheet. No, no, it's not the bug that's been discussed between October and November. The Call Sheet needs to be updated to include the Cataclysm content. Specifically...Worgens, Goblins, and all the new applicable character classes for all the races! I currently have a worgen WiP character that's labeled as an orc due to the fact there's no "human/hunter" choice nor a worgen race choice at all. And yet... Levels need no altering. When I tried to give him a level of 0 (since he's not yet active), the Call Sheet told me I needed to give him a level "between 1 and 85". Go figure!

Cheers, all!

Formerly "Doc Lithius", currently Dramatis Personae's unofficial conversation killer #1.

Current Status: The Doc is no longer in Azeroth!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:41 pm 
Producer

Yes, because I am already on it. Sorry, baby picked this week to start fussing at bedtime. All important stuff should be working now-- new races, and race/class combos, and level caps. Still need to add archaeology, and fix any boo-boos in the location adding.

You know what happens when you dream of falling? Sometimes you wake up. Sometimes the fall kills you.
And sometimes, when you fall, you fly.

-->Obligatory Call Sheet plug here<--

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:46 pm 
Performer

Ah, I see what happened. I just had to log out and log back in for the changes to take effect. Much like a random update from Blizzard, I might add. Thanks, Alanna! You're a champ! :D

Formerly "Doc Lithius", currently Dramatis Personae's unofficial conversation killer #1.

Current Status: The Doc is no longer in Azeroth!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:13 am 
Producer

More likely you just had refresh the page-- I was probably uploading them as you posted. :)
But glad you're pleased. I'm not as on top of all of this as I used to be.

You know what happens when you dream of falling? Sometimes you wake up. Sometimes the fall kills you.
And sometimes, when you fall, you fly.

-->Obligatory Call Sheet plug here<--

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:57 pm 
Producer

No rush on this at all. I know you are super busy in real life Alanna, just got your new machine up and running and dang it, you deserve some fun time in game yourself!

My newly rolled Worgen on Earthen Ring is showing up in Horde red on the Call Sheet.

Peace,
Wolf

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 285 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19