Dramatis Personae

Supporting immersive roleplay since 2003!
See Who's In Game Right Now!
It is currently Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:10 pm

WARNING: Forums have been upgraded, please delete any old DP cookies from your browser, otherwise you may not be able to login correctly.

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:17 pm 
Producer

Just a heads up that normally our system requires you to introduce yourself in the appropriate thread before you can post anywhere else. It's our little way of dealing with spammers. Our little spam failsafe got accidentally turned off for the last week or so, which is why some of you may have noticed a few spam postings before the APs and Producers removed them (and the accounts, and banned the offenders). I have finally gotten the whole thing back up and working, which means that any members we have who have not introduced themselves yet will get the standard response when posting. All the instructions with links and everything are right there, and after you follow them, you'll be able to post again. I apologize for any inconvenience or confusion this causes, and please feel free to PM/email any Assistant Producer or Producer if you have questions. Or just post here. :)

Game on, and thanks so much everyone for bearing with me while I upgraded everything. We're not out of the woods yet-- still need to fix various visual bugs, one more upgrade, then the mod that started everything off-- but it's coming along. You guys are awesome. Keep rping! :)

You know what happens when you dream of falling? Sometimes you wake up. Sometimes the fall kills you.
And sometimes, when you fall, you fly.

-->Obligatory Call Sheet plug here<--