Dramatis Personae

Supporting immersive roleplay since 2003!
See Who's In Game Right Now!
It is currently Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:52 am

WARNING: Forums have been upgraded, please delete any old DP cookies from your browser, otherwise you may not be able to login correctly.

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:46 pm 
Producer

Yes, this has been an on going issue. It's my understanding, the few Producers with the knowledge and skill to recitfy the matter are very busy with non DP projects, and are working on the issue as they find the time.

Thank you all for your reporting diligence (sp).

Sincerely,
Wolf

"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter" - Ernest Hemingway

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:51 am 
Producer

Sorry for the hold up. I've not had time to review Alanna's code and my test server died on me so things are at a standstill at the moment. It'll probably be well into next week before I'll be able to sit down and look into fixing this.

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build better and bigger idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning." - Rick Cook

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:41 pm 
Producer

I may (* gasp *) have some free time this upcoming 3-day weekend, and I've been poking into SQL and PHP some if you'd like an additional eye eyeing stuff.

lyndon.baugh@gmail.com

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:46 pm 
Producer

Not exactly a Call Sheet bug, but I tried to send Wolf a PM, (to supplement my in-game long-windedness) and got some error message that might perhaps be a cousin an Clue related to call sheet problems.

Or not.

General Error
SQL ERROR [ mysql4 ]

Field 'message_edit_reason' doesn't have a default value [1364]

SQL

INSERT INTO phpbb_privmsgs (root_level, author_id, icon_id, author_ip, message_time, enable_bbcode, enable_smilies, enable_magic_url, enable_sig, message_subject, message_text, message_attachment, bbcode_bitfield, bbcode_uid, to_address, bcc_address) VALUES (0, '234', 0, '50.9.159.163', 1326167078, 1, 1, 1, 0, 'Paladins\' Gear', 'Mr. Know-It-All did have a point that we were suboptimally geared.\n\nSome of it is that our characters are time-capsules from pre-Cataclysm and I think pre-Northrend. I think was Par was a kid that dual-talent was at least 40th level.\n\nAnyway I think it would be worthwhile if some of our elder characters funded wardrobe upgrade. Kalahh should get spirit and intelligence gear, and Par should get more strength -- as a lot of his spell power is based off strength.\n\nSee you sooner or later!\n\nLyndon', 0, '', '186mbcei', 'u_9', '')

BACKTRACE

FILE: includes/db/mysql.php
LINE: 178
CALL: dbal->sql_error()

FILE: includes/functions_privmsgs.php
LINE: 1435
CALL: dbal_mysql->sql_query()

FILE: includes/ucp/ucp_pm_compose.php
LINE: 733
CALL: submit_pm()

FILE: includes/ucp/ucp_pm.php
LINE: 126
CALL: compose_pm()

FILE: includes/functions_module.php
LINE: 507
CALL: ucp_pm->main()

FILE: ucp.php
LINE: 320
CALL: p_master->load_active()

Please notify the board administrator or webmaster: dproleplay@gmail.com

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:42 pm 
Producer

Can you try sending me a PM Wolf or Lyndon? I fixed that database field but it may not be the only one. I sent Debs a PM, but not sure if she got it or not. It didn't raise an error or anything.

As for the callsheet, it appears to be looking for some third-party php extensions which are not part of the default server install. I'm a bit wary of installing software like that as our virtual server isn't fully virtualised. Any installs will also effect anyone else sharing that particular host. I'm not fully experienced with that particular type of setup but it may only the be the Program Files and Windows directories that you don't touch. I've always dealt with full virtual servers at work.

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build better and bigger idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning." - Rick Cook

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:15 pm 
Producer

Test message made it to my Outbox without error messages. Huzzah!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:18 pm 
Producer

Okay doke. I think I revived the callsheet from the dead.

It may still be a bit zombie-like, so report any errors and I'll keep punching it in the face.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:52 pm 
Producer

Works fine for me.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:17 pm 
Producer

Call Sheet is working tip top Parlath. Thank you.
!

I updated my characters and requested Blizzard freeze my acct temporarily. If you see somebody on my acct feel free to shoot them a message.

Turning my machine in for maintenance. Purchasing that Blizzard authenticator.

Peace,
Wolf

"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter" - Ernest Hemingway