Dramatis Personae

Supporting immersive roleplay since 2003!
See Who's In Game Right Now!
It is currently Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:11 pm

WARNING: Forums have been upgraded, please delete any old DP cookies from your browser, otherwise you may not be able to login correctly.

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:28 pm 
Producer

That's because the forums don't autocorrect for DST either. Fix your forum settings and see if that fixes it.

You know what happens when you dream of falling? Sometimes you wake up. Sometimes the fall kills you.
And sometimes, when you fall, you fly.

-->Obligatory Call Sheet plug here<--

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:29 pm 
Producer

Yeah, okay, it doesn't. It was worth a shot. I'll get on this as soon as I can.

You know what happens when you dream of falling? Sometimes you wake up. Sometimes the fall kills you.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:53 pm 
Performer

I have yet another oddity to report before I log in.

"The Hounds of Gilneas: Every Sunday, 11 AM to 1 PM on Argent Dawn"

It seems all the existing events have been shoved back about 9 hours, for some odd reason. Weeeeeird stuff. O_o

Formerly "Doc Lithius", currently Dramatis Personae's unofficial conversation killer #1.

Current Status: The Doc is no longer in Azeroth!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:19 am 
Producer

You're not logged in? It sounds as if they're appearing in UTC.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:08 pm 
Performer

Before I logged into World of Warcraft for the paced event, is what I meant. Sorry.

Regardless, the times are still off on every event. The Hounds of Gilneas is shown to be from 11 AM to 1 PM on Sunday and For Gnomeregan! is scheduled for TOMORROW at 9 PM or 12 PM to 2 PM, depending on if you look at the Call Sheet or the Events list... The others aren't quite right, either, I'd wager.

Formerly "Doc Lithius", currently Dramatis Personae's unofficial conversation killer #1.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:51 am 
Producer

I meant, you're not logged into the Call Sheet. Visit the forum index page, then try the Call Sheet again. It's working fine for me (6:00 pm this evening my local time (PDT) for the Gnomes). The detail is wrong (noon to 2pm) but that's because I only hacked the front page to show correct times, not the event detail pages.

Let me put it this way-- is the "current time" showing up correctly for you? If the current time is correct but event times are off then something is wacky. Otherwise, it's something messed up with your cookie.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:56 pm 
Performer

I'll get back to you on that on Thursday, when Farstrider Forsaken is scheduled. Right now, there's no "coming attractions" listed on the call sheet. Which I'm logged into. And was on Sunday. When The Hounds of Gilneas failed to show up on the list at 8 PM ET. Which, I'll admit, did give me a good excuse to make and use a parody banner referencing Clerks. But still.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:56 am 
Performer

Mine is all wonky, too. I am logged into call sheet.

On the front page, it lists the last updated time as an hour before current time, despite my having updated my forum time to respect DST.

That, however, is minor compared to how the events are messed up-- Forsaken pacer, for example, is listed as every Thursday from 1PM to 3PM, when it should be listed as every Wednesday from 8PM to 10PM.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:01 pm 
Producer

Sorry guys, my sister's flying in from out of town this weekend, so I won't be able to even look at it for a while. If jaw can look at it, he might be able to fix it, but he's got family and work stuff of his own. Bug is noted.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:51 pm 
Producer

I will take a peek at this tomorrow.

See my current character focus and playtime availability

If you think this post is long, you should see my other posts!!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:17 pm 
Producer

I was not able to look at this this weekend. I am looking at it now. I'm guessing it hasn't fixed itself ;) or Alanna hasn't fixed it yet.

If it is working now then let me know here or PM me.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:46 pm 
Producer

I didn't completely fix the problem. This issue is a little complicated and I think I need to speak with Alanna about it to get a little more in-depth about solutions, etc., etc.

With that being said, I did alter somethings but it was on the Callsheet Events List page. The times appear correct for me. Though there are probably issues with DST as when I accounted for DST, all of my times were off by an hour. I just may be programming the DST wrong.

For anyone having problems with times, log into the forums and then visit this page:
http://callsheet.dramatis-personae.com/ ... listevents

Please PM me with your results as I don't want to clutter up the bug reporting thread.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:10 pm 
Performer

Getting this error when I try to view the call sheet:

Quote:
Warning: require_once(C:\SWSoft\Plesk\Additional\PleskPHP5\libs\Smarty.class.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\Inetpub\vhosts\dramatis-personae.com\httpdocs\callsheet\index.php on line 21

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'C:\SWSoft\Plesk\Additional\PleskPHP5\libs\Smarty.class.php' (include_path='.;./includes;./pear') in C:\Inetpub\vhosts\dramatis-personae.com\httpdocs\callsheet\index.php on line 21

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:21 am 
Producer

It's part of the fallout from our server crash. I don't know anything about php so it'll be offline for a while until I can find some free time to work on it.

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build better and bigger idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning." - Rick Cook

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:08 pm 
Performer

Same here, Tree:

Quote:
Warning: require_once(C:\SWSoft\Plesk\Additional\PleskPHP5\libs\Smarty.class.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\Inetpub\vhosts\dramatis-personae.com\httpdocs\callsheet\index.php on line 21

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'C:\SWSoft\Plesk\Additional\PleskPHP5\libs\Smarty.class.php' (include_path='.;./includes;./pear') in C:\Inetpub\vhosts\dramatis-personae.com\httpdocs\callsheet\index.php on line 21

Got this when checking the call sheets. It IS good to see this site back up and running. I'm now going to copy all my stories and journals to my writing passport (which I should have done while writing them).

Happy New Year!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next