Dramatis Personae

Supporting immersive roleplay since 2003!
See Who's In Game Right Now!
It is currently Thu May 25, 2017 5:57 pm

WARNING: Forums have been upgraded, please delete any old DP cookies from your browser, otherwise you may not be able to login correctly.

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:22 am 
Producer

Some of you may have noticed that you get a blank page after you post a message to the boards. This can happen when starting a new topic or replying to an existing topic. I have done a little work under the hood to see if I can't fix that particular problem and I was hoping that the DP members could let me know if they are still experiencing the blank page.

I have not experienced the blank page since making the alterations but since the problem is intermittent, I was hoping that if anyone experiences the issue that they please post in this thread after it happens.

Essentially, the problem that I have seen is that you submit a post and then, after a bit of waiting, you are not redirected to the thread you posted in but you get a blank white page. Your post goes through - so it's not like your post is missing - it's there but the page breaks at a certain point which is why you get the blank page. Though, if you get a blank page after posting and your post DOESN'T go through then I want to know about that, too.

Just let me know by posting in this thread when you experience a blank page when posting to the boards.

Thanks! :)

See my current character focus and playtime availability

If you think this post is long, you should see my other posts!!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:01 pm 
Performer

Got one of the blank pages when I made my post on your New Book Suggestions thread.

“War is dark. Black as pitch... It does not laugh or weep. It rewards neither skill nor daring. It is not a trail of souls, nor the measure of wills... It is merely the place where the iron bones of the earth meet the hollow bones of men and break them.” —R. Scott Bakker