Dramatis Personae

Supporting immersive roleplay since 2003!
See Who's In Game Right Now!
It is currently Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:23 pm

WARNING: Forums have been upgraded, please delete any old DP cookies from your browser, otherwise you may not be able to login correctly.

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:44 pm 
Character

A copy of this letter finds its way into the possession of all members of the House, outcast or not, save Laerian because of SPOILERSPOILERSPOILER. Mishell, if you want to keep the suspense, just don't read the spoiler tags until after Rylath Monday. :D

Spoiler:
The letters to the non-outcast Rylaths is written on fine parchment with a watermark matching the Tress family crest of a greatsword and raven. It is in Avverone's neat hand and sealed with the family seal. The ones to the outcasts lack the watermark and seal as well as the signature, but have the same hand to them.

Members, Vassals and Allies of House Rylath,

I am writing to request your presence in the Court of the Sun this Monday evening. Sir Laerian Mornsong is to receive a commendation for his efforts for the Horde at large and Silvermoon specifically from the Lord Regent. After the ceremony, please join me and the honored knight adept for refreshments. Innkeeper Velandra has graciously allowed us use of her inn for that purpose. I am hoping to surprise Sir Mornsong with the soirée, so I would appreciate your discretion in this matter.

Avverone Tress
Knight of the Order of Blood
Lord of House Tress

This second letter is addressed to Ayrinne, written on the same fine parchment and in the usual Tress cipher.
Spoiler:
Ayrinne,

Thank you for you efforts on the blade. Send my thanks as well to Lady Dawnborn, though I hope I made my gratitude to her clear after the forging.

It seems that Sir Mornsong lacks proper dress attire. I was considering procuring for him the armor needed for an audience and commendation from the Lord Regent. If it is not too much strain on you, I could meet you in Stonard to work on the items. That is, if you did not want to procure the armor yourself. Regardless of source, if you would like to present the armor to him, I may be able to arrange a meeting between him and you, as needed.

Let me know.

Your brother,
Avverone

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:48 pm 
Character

Ayrinne's reply is also ciphered, on a plain sheet of paper, the crazy-tilt of her writing a little more so than before. The seal is blank.

Spoiler:
Dearest brother -
I should delight utterly in helping you to work another piece or pieces for your apprentice. It would be splendid to see him properly attired for his ceremony. I am not much use with armor itself, but if my skill in magic would be of use, I will gladly tender it.
If you would be so kind as make it possible for me to present the armor, I would be in your debt, dearest brother. As I cannot be openly at the gift-giving I would like to be at least a part of it in some small way.
I shall be there though, in disguise. Effective disguise.
All my love,
A.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:58 pm 
Character

Copies of this letter find their way into the mailboxes of those in House Rylath and the allies of the House.

Friends and Allies,

The Order has tasked me with creating a group of individuals to investigate threats to the Horde and Azeroth that have flourished as our heroes take leave to Draenor and Northrend. I am contacting you so that we might meet to begin these investigations and form a partnership to do these tasks the Order has asked of me.

I will be in Camp Mojache to assemble those willing to help. There are some Highborn ruins there which have been taken over by ogres and other undesirables. Most of the compound is locked down, however I believe we will be able to deal with a number of satyr and their ilk and perhaps find a way further into the ruins.

The Light Guide and Defend.

Avverone Tress
Knight Commander, Order of Blood
Lord of House Tress
Retainer of Rylath