Dramatis Personae

Supporting immersive roleplay since 2003!
See Who's In Game Right Now!
It is currently Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:21 pm

WARNING: Forums have been upgraded, please delete any old DP cookies from your browser, otherwise you may not be able to login correctly.

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:24 pm 
Performer

The following may be found posted in Darnassus and Auberdine. It is written in Common

Ishnu-alah!

I am a scholar currently studying Kaldorei culture and history. Recently, I located a pair of ancient tablets in the ruins of Ameth'aran, dating, I suspect, to the time of the Sundering. These were, of course, written in Darnassian (or some variant thereof), and while I have some basic knowledge of the language, I would far prefer to collaborate with a native speaker in the translation of these texts. The end goal is publication in the journal of the Explorers' League, and I would be delighted to give any prospective translator co-authorship on the publication. Perhaps more importantly, it provides a great opportunity to educate the Eastern world in Kaldorei culture and history.

Any interested parties should contact me by post, addressed to the inn in Auberdine. I can either provide you with the facsimiles I have made of the tablets, or lead you to the location of the tablets, as you would prefer.

Thormann Druthers, Fellow of the Explorers' League

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 6:47 pm 
Producer

To Thormann Druthers
In care of the Auberdine Inn

I hope this message does not reach you too late to be of use. Having recently come across your request for assistance, I would be happy to offer what aid I am able. I keep an apartment in Darnassus these days and can be reached there by letter, although I do spend a great deal of time in the North. Do let me know what would be opportune times for an expedition and we shall see if we can arrange something mutually acceptable.

Lyrren Sweetleaf

My characters