Dramatis Personae

Supporting immersive roleplay since 2003!
See Who's In Game Right Now!
It is currently Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:17 pm

WARNING: Forums have been upgraded, please delete any old DP cookies from your browser, otherwise you may not be able to login correctly.

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:30 pm 
Performer

A small, neat stack of papers inside an empty leather binding sits on a desk in a house among the many others in the Cathedral District of Stormwind. The script is flowing and decorative, in the manner of priestly illumination. The first entry in the latest paper is slightly shaky and less formal.

I was promoted today. But somehow, it doesn't bear as much appeal as I thought it would. Why does everything seem so dry and empty these days? I need change. Ever since I met with the other orphans (whose names I can't even remember anymore) I've been longing to join them, but something keeps holding me back. I hear they've done great things...

Here the writing stops; the paper is stained by teardrops. The writing assumes a more composed format farther down.

I have no idea what came over me. After all, I have everything I ever wanted. Or do I? I realize now I could go on endlessly in this way, but I must get some sleep, I suppose.

The writing ends once again, but a short way down, in small, plain writing, there is a note.

I miss them...

If you can read this, please click here.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:25 pm 
Performer

I am writing this from the town of Darkshire. It seems bad news is turning up around every corner. The state of Westfall was terrible: thieves waiting behind every hill, machines stalking the fields, and the leader of the Defias himself in hiding somewhere. And the Stormwind army nowhere to be seen.

Redridge was at least as bad: gnolls everywhere, orcs in control of the only fortress around, and even the lake is unsafe. And the Stormwind army nowhere to be seen.

I fear the worst for Duskwood. They say the town of Raven Hill to the west is haunted, and no one dares leave Darkshire at all, save for the Night Watch. And the Stormwind army nowhere to be seen...

Something has happened. The armies have abandoned all of their territories, leaving only the people to defend themselves against evils that crop up around every corner. Azeroth is no longer safe, I fear...

The writing trails off ominously.

If you can read this, please click here.