Dramatis Personae

Supporting immersive roleplay since 2003!
See Who's In Game Right Now!
It is currently Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:22 pm

WARNING: Forums have been upgraded, please delete any old DP cookies from your browser, otherwise you may not be able to login correctly.

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:06 pm 
Performer

I had not returned to the Swamp of Sorrows since first encounttering this stange world. I traveled there where I stayed briefly with Anchorite Avuun at the Harborage. He was busy about his studies, as was usual, studying the defliction of the Lost Ones and the Broken.
So many years ago and still the Legion still remains.
I think of staying here a while, as Id like to know myself.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:53 am 
Performer

"At long last". Those words echo in my ears, my mind, leeching into my very spirit. Somehow, though I am not sure how, they control my destiny.... or did once. Those words were once uttered from atop the Frozen Throne, marking an end to a journey, that for some, began years ago. For me, the words echoed again just recently, as I tired of the race through the torn world marked so by the return of Deathwing. The race for status and gear, the race for the world firsts, the race for bragging rights to be taunted in trade chat. Wasnt that the reason that I left main stream World of Warcraft play so many years ago? Triumphantly, I stood before Nefarian, Ragnaros, C'Thun, Prince in Kara, Vashj, Sunstrider, Archimode and Illidan. Later I faced Kelthuzad and then afterward, fought my way to Arthas himself...... only to hear those words, those words! At long last, once again, I have tired of the race to the top and have returned to a home I should never have left. After all, roleplay is the true heart of our world and the cause of many days pondering, wondering and adventuring. Thankyou DP for being faithful (and still here) for me to return to. And now, it is time that my dearest dreams be realized. Not found in the color purple but found in a quiet and simple adventure that I embark on as I welcome myself back to roleplay.