Dramatis Personae

Supporting immersive roleplay since 2003!
See Who's In Game Right Now!
It is currently Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:32 pm

WARNING: Forums have been upgraded, please delete any old DP cookies from your browser, otherwise you may not be able to login correctly.

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:21 pm 
Performer

((A copy of this letter has been sent to Gavain in-game, but I figured I should probably post it here, too. The OOC reason for this letter? I'm letting my subscription to World of Warcraft lapse. I need a break. And since I only play during the paced event these days, I'm wasting a majority of my 60-day cards... ^_^;))

Some time after exploring the Ruins of Auberdine, Gavain Forester would find himself in possession of a letter. It's addressed to him as well as "The Hounds of Gilneas", from one Yeardleigh Jenkins, in Stormwind City? So that's where he wandered off to this time...

Dear Gavain,

I'm sorry to disappear on you again, but I decided to return to the Kingdom of Stormwind and look for my family further. Given the look of the landscape and the people there in Darkshore, I'd suggest you lot remain there and help out. If worse comes to worse, I can always turn to Moryarti, whom I've recently found has a shop in Stormwind City proper!
As for Dame, I've had her put into the care of someone who can help her for now. I'll try and keep you posted.

(Over)

They're not quite sure what's wrong with her, either. She's calmed down since last night, but she still won't let anyone near her unless I'm there. Maybe she's just getting on in years? I'm not really sure how old she is, but I'd imagine she's getting up there...

Anyway, this letter is getting on, so I'll bring this to a close. Good luck in the future!

Best wishes,
Yeardleigh

P. S.
Tell Miss Tamsy I said "Hi"!

Formerly "Doc Lithius", currently Dramatis Personae's unofficial conversation killer #1.

Current Status: The Doc is no longer in Azeroth!