Dramatis Personae

Supporting immersive roleplay since 2003!
See Who's In Game Right Now!
It is currently Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:24 pm

WARNING: Forums have been upgraded, please delete any old DP cookies from your browser, otherwise you may not be able to login correctly.

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 5:59 pm 
Producer

{a letter kept in a hidden vault beneath the Undercity}

Servants:

The Forsaken have been making great strides on various fronts, despite the efforts of certain allies (and we use the term loosely) who think they have an obligation to hamper our activities. Unfortunately, their constant surveillance does have some limiting effects on our Apothecaries, who are often unable to seek out materials that could offer insights into their researches. We shall therefore be calling on you periodically to visit various places to seek out materials that have come to the attention of the Apothecaries and bring them samples for further testing. Although we recognize the importance of your direct efforts against the Lich King in Northrend, the work of the Apothecaries will help to further our goals there and to continue the spread of our influence across Azeroth.

We do not need to remind you that, if you should happen to run into any of our allies in the places to which you are sent, you are to tell them nothing of the true purpose of your travels. If they request your aid for any small matter, such activities would help to hide your real goals. We have faith in your ability to carry out these errands with the highest discretion.

I shall be contacting you soon with your first assignment.

Cloelia

My characters

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:50 pm 
Producer

{from the hidden vaults beneath the Undercity}

Servants:

I have your first assignment, which will undoubtedly be simplicity itself but no less necessary on that account. The apothecaries would like some samples of the fluids from the worms that roam the caverns below Orgrimmar. If you feel so inclined, you may also interrogate the cultists who squat there for any information they have, although I doubt you will obtain anything terribly useful from such a rabble. They are rumored to keep company with some demons who may be slightly better informed. Deliver the samples as soon as you are able after you collect them. I am sending some vials along in which to store the fluids, but the apothecaries do prefer the freshest materials possible.

Cloelia

My characters