Dramatis Personae

Supporting immersive roleplay since 2003!
See Who's In Game Right Now!
It is currently Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:32 pm

WARNING: Forums have been upgraded, please delete any old DP cookies from your browser, otherwise you may not be able to login correctly.

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 363 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 25  Next
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 3:50 pm 
Producer

In the interest of getting Gnomes together an informal pacer group will be on the Silverhand server.

Silverhand is already home to the Bottletot Clan, an RP guild of the Bottletot family. There are two or three Bottletot threads in the WoW forums of the DP MB. [If I was savy enough I'd link em in this post.]

A large number of DP members already have a wide variety of Bottletot Gnomes. There is no requirement for participating gnomes to be members, or related to the Bottletot Clan. Just that they be gnomes. :wink:

The current pacer is Ezmerelda [Snotty] Bottletot. Level 14 Warlock. Since she is on the high[est] end of the group, and I have lots of work to do in other pacer groups, there is plenty of time to catch up.

Any motivated gnomes on Silverhand feel take the handle / suggest / lead a regular meeting time that works for you. RL does permit me so at this time.

Wolf

"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter" - Ernest Hemingway

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 4:37 pm 
Performer

Just want to post here that I'll be participating as Lotty, gnome rogue, level (I think) 12.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 4:48 pm 
Extra

As tempting as it is, I'm having trouble keeping up with the tauren pacers and the human pacers. I haven't even touched my NE pacer in... well, since the regulars in the NE pacers were discussing what day to have regular meetings. :oops:

Needless to say, as much fun as this will be, I'm hesitant to toss my own efforts into the ring.

Now on Steam! Come hang with me!

GLaDOS wrote:
Please note that we have added a consequence for failure. Any contact with the chamber floor will result in an "unsatisfactory" mark on your official testing record, followed by death. Good luck!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 9:57 pm 
Extra

while I made an elf for the elf pacer, I don't play her due to my inability to meet for the pacer times, Yes, I know I don't HAVE to be there to play the pacer... but meh, I gotta be me :D Having too much fun on TN to play Ofthen on other servers unless some one announces their there, (wink, wink, nudge, nudge) so in absence of posts in the "I'm On line" thread I'm usually on TN playing someone there...

What this mess is referring to is I generally will meet a time I'm available, Which is either late night or a Monday, Wednesday or a Friday... I can't make any other times...

Master of Call Fu, 4th generation Tech

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 10:16 am 
Producer

Wotty is level 7 right now I believe, but I certainly don't mind dusting her off. :)

You know what happens when you dream of falling? Sometimes you wake up. Sometimes the fall kills you.
And sometimes, when you fall, you fly.

-->Obligatory Call Sheet plug here<--

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 10:56 am 
Performer

yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 10:52 am 
Producer

/bump :D

I know everyone including me is busy with their many WoW and real life projects and cannot participate in everything. Me included. [I'll be leaving for a bit soon.]

Often in the "I'm on line thread" I will post:

"I will help you:" catch up to pacer groups A, B and C.

In reference to this I have Snotty Bottletot, level 14 Warlock on Silverhand to aid you through any quests. I believe she can make any of your toons bags now.

If you'd rather not have a 14 looming over you, or wish to roll a brand new gnome I'll be happy to have Trixie Copperpot level 1 rogue give you some company along the way.

In the meantime I'll be chasing the human pacer myself.

Have a great day!
Wolf

"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter" - Ernest Hemingway

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 10:53 am 
Performer

Lotty is 12 and so is well within range, but I may try and get a level or two on her sometime soon anyway, just because I don't want to be trailing along at the bottom of the range forever.

Lotty is also willing to help newbies, but you do have to let me know when you'd like to play! My mind-reading abilities are not what they used to be in the olden days.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 11:52 am 
Retired

Thotty is at level 14 as well and desperately wants help in Westfall when he gets back on.

Playtime is sporadic, since I'm using a friend's account and one of three computers that are NOT always available.

But I'm back playing, and that ROCKS.

Never invoke the gods unless you really want them to appear. It annoys them very much.
Jack's ... not really someone you can plan around. - Mishell

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 12:43 pm 
Performer

As far as Westfall goes, I can't help you I'm afraid... if I wanted to do human quests again I'd roll yet another human! Add that to the elf I moved to human lands for the TN project and I am REALLY ready to do some dwarf/elf quests. My general impression of the single-race paced groups was that one of the ideas was to really get into their racial culture and whatnot. The elves, at least, have been exploring their own racial territory exclusively, so I was thinking the gnomes would be more a dun morogh --> loch modan --> wetlands type of group than doing the human stuff.

If we're all going to be piling over to Stormwind I may just hold out for the dwarf group. I swear to the gawds if I do Westfall one more time, hops and okra may fall out my ears. I'd do it again for a human, but I'm sure as heck not gonna yank Lotty out of her homeland to do it!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 1:13 pm 
Retired

That's fine. I only really go to westfall for Deadmines and my mask (which I got last night *glee*). I'm technically based out of the Loch myself. If you want to meet up there and hit up Silverstream and the Archaelogical site, I'd LURVE it. Yesh. :D I'll see if I can scare up some playtime this weekend.

Never invoke the gods unless you really want them to appear. It annoys them very much.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 1:48 pm 
Performer

Hooorah! You can count on me!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 3:49 pm 
Producer

My opinion is the same as Mishell's in regards to 'where' I quest any of my WoW toons. [Just personal choice.]

Snotty is based out of Loch Modan as well.

I am game for all of this. I am a bit concerned we'll increase the level gap between us and the rest of the Silverhand Gnomes but I know you've both been very patient in waiting for the pack.

Wolf

Last edited by Wolf on Thu Jan 19, 2006 5:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 5:21 pm 
Retired

Thotty is going on NOW. Catch you there.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 9:32 pm 
Performer

Location: San Diego, California, USA, North America, Northern Hemisphere, Earth, Sol
What? A there's a Gnome pacer and no one told me? I <3's me my Gnomes! I guess I'll just have to join you guys. ;)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 363 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 25  Next