Dramatis Personae

Supporting immersive roleplay since 2003!
See Who's In Game Right Now!
It is currently Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:32 pm

WARNING: Forums have been upgraded, please delete any old DP cookies from your browser, otherwise you may not be able to login correctly.

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 363 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:29 pm 
Producer

Update: We've got a pretty serious storm rolling through at the moment. As quick as it came up, it might very well be over within the next two and a half hours, but if I'm not around, chances are we don't have power or have decided it's best to shut the computers down for the night.

My characters

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:01 pm 
Producer

I hope all went well with the Storm. Not that I was able to participate in the gnome-awesomeness. Someday.

Peace,
Wolf

"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter" - Ernest Hemingway

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:48 pm 
Producer

Another big patch today. Whenever folks get settled, we'll pick up on our tour of Kalimdor fires and see if we can't get all of them finished. See you then!

My characters

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:01 pm 
Performer

Running late tonight but I'll be there.

"Oh if life were made of moments, even now and then a bad one. But if life were made of moments then you'd never know you had one." - The baker's wife from Into the Woods

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:37 pm 
Performer

Have to go pick up the big kid right at pacer time so I'm going to be seriously late. Just do what we would have and let me know what you worked on. I'll make sure I catch myself up even if I'm not running with you.

"Oh if life were made of moments, even now and then a bad one. But if life were made of moments then you'd never know you had one." - The baker's wife from Into the Woods

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:42 am 
Producer

Pacer level (or levels if there are two groups) is?

"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter" - Ernest Hemingway

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:37 pm 
Producer

Kazi's currently at 49.

My characters

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:08 am 
Producer

Thank you kindly. I have a 17 and 6. I was not sure if a lowbie group was started, post Cata.

Love your gnomes!

Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:19 pm 
Producer

Hey Wolf! It doesn't take long to fast level a gnome up these days, of course you're a busy, busy man so even that might be a bit of a stretch for you. Our group have actually turned off XP gain for the time being since we were getting a bit overpowered for the areas we're in which have lots of gnome stuff to do! Just finished the Thousand Needles speed barge stuff so we'll be snooping around Tanaris soon, which should be fun. Lots of gnome stuff there too now.

Oh, Debs/Jen - I found the NPC to disable XP in the main Stormwind Keep in the room to the right as you enter the throne room. He's not in the PvP'ers hall as I first thought. I'll have Babs doing the fishing and cooking dailies for extra group funds.

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build better and bigger idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning." - Rick Cook

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:05 pm 
Producer

ADVANCE NOTICE!

In two weeks, on 6 September 2011, the Darkmoon Fair will be visiting Elwynn Forest, and the gnomes will be visiting the Darkmoon Fair. We've got huge amounts of turn-in items in the guild vault that are available to any gnomes who want to use them, and the Fair is always a good time anyway. Even if you're not within our pacer range, it'd be a great night to get out with the gnomes!!

My characters

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:37 am 
Producer

GNOME NEWS!

1) The gnomes will be visiting Brewfest this evening. Gnomes of all seasons are welcome to join us! (We meet at 9:00 Eastern.)

2) The pacer is holding steady at 50 for a while (xp gains frozen) so that we don't outlevel our current questing zones. If anyone is interested in leveling up a gnome to join the pacer, now is a great time to do it. I can't say how long we'll keep the xp frozen, but Kazi does have an awful lot of green quests in her log and there are places we haven't even been to yet.

3) We've been tossing around the idea of doing lower-level dungeon runs and working our way up to those in the areas we're currently at level for (Scholomance, Stratholme). We'd probably plan on one of our pacer evenings a month devoted to running a dungeon, starting with the Deadmines and working our way up. If anyone has low-level gnomes they'd like to bring, you're welcome to join despite the hit you'd be taking to xp gains for killing stuff in the dungeons. We'll be starting this in November, probably the first week of the month.

My characters

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:46 pm 
Producer

The recent patch has brought a complete revamp of the Darkmoon Faire. Although I think I had a dungeon jaunt on the calendar for tomorrow, we'll be doing this instead, especially since the Faire is still only open during the first week of the month. Gnomes of all levels are welcome to join, since the entrance to the new area is still located in Elwynn Forest and so easily accessible to even very new characters.

My characters

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:43 pm 
Producer

I am amused by the cannon being advertised as transportation to the far side of the fair ...

Still have a pacer-unfriendly schedule, but my technology has improved to have a laptop and G4 mobile hotspot capable of playing Warcraft before getting home.
Funding was suboptimal, car got hit by out of state driver and "totaled" but insurance claim check paid for full repairs, a couple additional new tires, and a couple laptops.
I hope not to repeat this method of funding, but enjoying the silver lining and looking forward to Fhizz reanimating.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:09 pm 
Producer

Sorry about the accident, Lyndon. However, one can never have too many gnomes. :)

My characters

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:02 pm 
Producer

And my thought was that my Gnome engineers would react to an accident with "Oh! We have an interesting variety of spare parts all of a sudden. Let's experiment!"

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 363 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next