Dramatis Personae

Supporting immersive roleplay since 2003!
See Who's In Game Right Now!
It is currently Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:33 pm

WARNING: Forums have been upgraded, please delete any old DP cookies from your browser, otherwise you may not be able to login correctly.

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 363 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:24 pm 
Producer

The Faire is back in town, so I figured we could stop in there for some profession quests and cannon flights and then get in some other adventures.

My characters

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:00 pm 
Producer

I'm afraid I've come down with one of those headaches that makes me feel like poking my eyeball out with a sharp instrument. Unless it suddenly evaporates within the next couple of hours, I won't be on tonight. I think I had us scheduled for another dungeon run, so I guess that will be next week's event. Sorry.

(On a side note, the private messaging seems not to be working, Parlath. Not sure if you were aware of that problem or not.)

My characters

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:19 pm 
Producer

Jen and I are both having troubles getting the patch downloaded. If we can get it done, we'll be on as soon as possible.

My characters

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:12 pm 
Producer

Having the usual troubles with the new patch. Be there as soon as I can get it sorted out.

My characters

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:01 pm 
Producer

Gah! Sorry for missing the gnomes Debs/Jen!

It was a local holiday on Monday so I was off work which completely threw off my internal pacer calendar. The extra distractions lately didn't help.

*sigh*

Did I miss anything, or just the fire festival?

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build better and bigger idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning." - Rick Cook

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:56 pm 
Producer

We went to the Faire, had some food, played some games. We'll continue on with the questing next week, so we'll need to pick somewhere to go. (Kazi would prefer an area with some thorium. :)) The Scholomance trip is scheduled for the week after.

My characters

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:15 pm 
Producer

The big pre-MoP patch is coming out on Tuesday, which will mean a LOT of changes to currencies, talents, and various other things. I think the gnomes will probably spend at least some of the evening sorting through all that, so I'm not sure how much time that will give us to finish up Razorfen Downs. Hopefully there won't be any actual logging in delays that will prevent us from meeting at all.

My characters

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:25 pm 
Producer

Gah! Didn't see this post until 10 minutes before pacer. Patcher is going nuts, so just need to hope it finishes quickly.

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build better and bigger idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning." - Rick Cook

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:31 pm 
Producer

We've got some storming going on over here, so if I don't make it on it's because we've lost power or decided it would be best to shut things down for the evening. Barring those eventualities, Kazi will be around for more Un'Goro adventures!

My characters

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:49 pm 
Producer

(cross-posted for gnomes and Forsaken)

I will likely be giving a miss to pacers this week as we are heading to Minnesota on Wednesday to attend the funeral of Abram's grandfather on Friday. We have things to get together on Tuesday, and we'll be leaving as early as possible on Wednesday, so the pacer will be a bit late for me. We'll probably be hanging out in the hotel room on Thursday, and will have Internet access, so it's possible I might be able to show up (provided the laptop is updated), but I don't want folks to expect me since we don't know at this point if there are any family plans for that evening. Feel free to get together for other things, and I'll see you all next week.

My characters

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:14 am 
Producer

Patch today! I'm getting my download in early, so I should be ready to go by pacer time.

My characters

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:11 pm 
Producer

I'm told that Aritana will be unavailable for gnomes next week, so I'm going to suggest that we swap weeks for gnomes / Scarlet Crusade and get together on 15 April for gnomes. We can try another dungeon run (Coilfang Reservoir, anyone?) or head back to Blade's Edge. Does that work for folks?

My characters

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:54 pm 
Producer

I may need to skip the gnomes this week. We have two directors from head office visiting this week and they wanted to take everyone out for dinner Tuesday after work. We usually start fairly late, so I'm not sure I'll get home in time for it.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:52 pm 
Producer

There are two events happening in the next two weeks, each for one week only: Noblegarden next week and Children's Week the following. If we get together with the gnomes for one of those weeks, which would folks prefer? Or shall we not pay attention anyway and just continue with our regularly scheduled questing? Vote now!!

My characters

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:00 pm 
Extra

I vote for candy seeking gnomes!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 363 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next