Dramatis Personae

Supporting immersive roleplay since 2003!
See Who's In Game Right Now!
It is currently Wed May 24, 2017 9:30 am

WARNING: Forums have been upgraded, please delete any old DP cookies from your browser, otherwise you may not be able to login correctly.

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 1:37 pm 
Producer

Dramatis Personae (DP) is very proud of our Pacer Group concept. In addition to creating stable groups for our characters in which they can develop without fear of being out leveled by those with more free time, it also provides a venue for potential new DP members to seek out our established members in an environment where they can be assured of meeting role-players from our boards. This makes the role of pacer leader for any event on our Web site a very important part of DP. We are the main contact to DP on the servers where we perform and draw players to our events.

We have put this list of guidelines together on what a pacer leader does.

I.) Keep the RP going.
[list]With all the talk of levels it is important to remember that Dramatis Personae is first and foremost here to facilitate RP. This can be heavy plot writing (Freezer's "Vengence") or just being available to free form the RP based on who is around (my "Tauren"). None of our groups should ever have RP as a second or third item on their priorities.

While this doesn’t mean you have to spend every minute of your pacer sitting around in Tavern RP, it does mean you need to give your members the time to react in character, even if it means slowing down the run through Deadmines. The majority of players have seen the majority of the low end content a thousand times. Part of the focus on RP is getting to “seeâ€

Oh, Lord above
Send down a dove
With beak as sharp as razors
To cut the throats
Of them there blokes
What sells bad beer
To sailors

Meet my characters or see my hello post.