Dramatis Personae

Supporting immersive roleplay since 2003!
See Who's In Game Right Now!
It is currently Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:39 pm

WARNING: Forums have been upgraded, please delete any old DP cookies from your browser, otherwise you may not be able to login correctly.

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 489 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:17 am 
Retired

I would like to know if there is any real interest left in the Owls?

The last two weeks only myself and Jeremy has shown, which makes it a bit difficult to do anything that would be affecting the group as a whole.

So, if you are/were a member of the Owls, please PM me or reply here so I know if you are still active or not.

I am perfectly willing to dedicate time and effort toward the Owls, but there is no real reason if no one is going to show. Forgive me if this sounds like some kind of ultimatum, but I have had something rather special planned for the last two weeks and it is a bit disheartening to have no one bother to show but Jeremy and myself.

Thank you.

To be nobody but yourself, in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you like everyone else, means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting. ~E.E. Cummings

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:05 pm 
Producer

I must have missed a post or two. I was under the impression that the Owls were on hiatus again. My bad.

< makes note to be on 'Rana next Tues night.>

Is it scary, that I have been gaming longer than some people I know, have been alive?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:16 pm 
Extra

I did log in last night to express my intrest and apologies for not being able to stay, I do plan on showing and making time for Owls this coming tuesday, It's currently my only event i'm involved in. so makes sense to stay in :D See ya tuesday.

Master of Call Fu, 4th generation Tech

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:16 pm 
Retired

Owls will be meeting tonight.

The plans are to meet in Darnassus.

If you cannot be there, please try and inform me ahead of time.

Thanks.

To be nobody but yourself, in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you like everyone else, means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting. ~E.E. Cummings

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:23 am 
Retired

Thank you to Allariana and Rutra for showing at tonight's meeting.

We had a discussion as to why Kynroth will be MIA and why Kyloriel and Allariana will be leading the Owls character-wise.

We also got to hear about some life changes Kyloriel is making. Kind of, since he's not a talker. :P

If any other Owls wish to know about tonight, please feel free to ask me, request some RP from me, etc.

I also have a chat log that I will be posting once I clean it up a little.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 5:23 pm 
Retired

I would really like to get the Owls more active again. To that effect, I have a few things I'd like to get going.

1. I would like to set up some "RP dates" with members of the Owls. I understand that sometimes you just can't make meetings (darn that RL stuff!) but I would still like our characters to interact! So, I'm pretty open and flexible with my schedule so please Owls, post here, shoot me a PM, whatever. I want to give you at least an hour or two of my time for interactions! :D

2. I know people do not always remember to check the topic, so would you all prefer that maybe I sent out a weekly email or PM? I'd be more than happy to do that. Just let me know here or privately what you prefer. :)

3. I know that some people left when Finn gave up leadership. I can respect the decision, but I would ask that you give me a chance at least to show I can do this. I want this group to be active and fun, but I can't do that alone. I need people here. So, if those of you who worry that Finn not being here will mean the Owls won't be as interesting, please at least give me a chance to try. If you don't want to then, I won't say boo, I promise. :wink:

4. If anyone has room for a pacer and wants to join Owls, please do! I would love to get some new members and I would be 100% happy to help you level! And even if you can't level fast, that does not exclude you from our RP. So, please, do not let the pacer level daunt you! If you are interested, I will do whatever I can to help get you there. :D

5. How would the Owls feel about going bi-weekly? I was thinking having Tuesday be the "official" day and then alternating a second evening like...Saturday or Thursday maybe? So that maybe if Tuesday is a busy day, people can come to the second meeting?

And I think that's about it for now. :D If anyone has any ideas, suggestions, whatever, feel free to toss them my way!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 12:34 am 
Retired

It does not really seem anyone is reading this thread or has much interest in the Owls at the moment.

I'm trying my best but apparently failing.

If the group prefers, I will step back and we can just wait on Finn if you all wish.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 6:20 am 
Performer

I have been checking the thread. I think you are doing a great job as leader, and I am confident in your ability to continue the Owls given an opportunity. Unfortunately, I can't dedicate myself to an additional meeting, though I may be able to make them if they are on Saturdays.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 12:22 pm 
Performer

I remain MIA, sadly, with the new additional hassle of my in-laws being back in town. Now I don't even have evenings to relax, any more!

Grrr... anyway, I'm glad to see things have been moving along regardless. I read a chatlog of last week, which was great, and I'm glad we went with the explanation of Kyn being ill rather than simply "gone" or crazy again.

I miss you guys, though!

*Argent Dawn Unit Director

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 2:35 pm 
Performer

I look forward to the meeting tonight. I need to know if we plan on questing or killing stuff in addition to meeting and roleplaying tonight. If so, I will bring Rutra along, however, if we are going to check up on Kyn, it may be a good opportunity to introduce Xantes to the wider group.

Either way, see you all tonight.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:39 pm 
Extra

I intend to be on tonight, though now I'm confused about start times. It has always be 8 my tim (9 est, 6 pst) but i've heard thats changed. I might not make it however do to yet another stupid work meeting. If I'm not there don't take it as me not wanting too, I'd rather play Shan'Ya then sit through this meeting.

Master of Call Fu, 4th generation Tech

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:09 pm 
Retired

Unfortunately, I cannot quest since Kyl is still working toward pacer level (26 right now) so it would mostly be RP.

I will be on him most of the night so that I can get more levels on him.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:14 pm 
Performer

Quote:
Unfortunately, I cannot quest since Kyl is still working toward pacer level (26 right now) so it would mostly be RP.

I will be on him most of the night so that I can get more levels on him.

No problem. Would you like me to bring Xantes to the RP then, or do you have something planned that would better fit Rutra?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:56 pm 
Retired

Which ever you prefer is fine, Jeremy. I would not mind a meeting with Xantes, but Rutra works just fine.

Kyloriel has been doing some hunting for various cures (ineffective of course since Finn still has to be semi-MIA) so that will probably be most of the topic of conversation.

In regards to the times, that is another thing I would like to bring up in addition to the above 5 proposals. I was hoping to get some posts, but I suppose we will simply discuss it in person tonight, which works.

Again, I will be on Kyl all evening and I would be very grateful for late-comers to come so things can be discussed.

Thanks.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 6:27 pm 
Retired

Sorry, all. I cannot be there tonight. I got called into work late to help with restocking.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 489 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next