Dramatis Personae

Supporting immersive roleplay since 2003!
See Who's In Game Right Now!
It is currently Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:30 pm

WARNING: Forums have been upgraded, please delete any old DP cookies from your browser, otherwise you may not be able to login correctly.

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 507 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:56 pm 
Producer

That's fine jaw, it was quiet. I just took Donek up to Desolace to mug the centaur for silk for a while :)

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build better and bigger idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning." - Rick Cook

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:20 pm 
Producer

Still working. The end is in sight, but a fair bit off yet, so I'll have to give tonight a miss. Hope to catch everyone next time!

My characters

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:17 am 
Producer

I'm sorry that I have been MIA from this pacer for a while. I've been meaning to post in the thread for a while now but just never have.

I think I'm going to need to bow out for a couple of reasons but the main one being that I have been getting my son on an actual sleeping schedule and his new schedule conflicts with the start time of this pacer. I would be consistently late - somewhere about an hour late - give or take a little every Monday.

Additionally, I have been seduced by House Rylath. I've been playing over there recently. House Rylath starts later and it is a better fit for my new schedule.

Apologies to Parlath and Deborah and Jane Doe.

See my current character focus and playtime availability

If you think this post is long, you should see my other posts!!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:34 am 
Producer

That's perfectly alright jaw, we realise that some pacers are just too awkward to fit into some schedules which is why we have lots of pacers for people to choose from! Glad you found one that suits your play times better. Still, don't be a stranger on the tauren pacer if things settle down for you - even if it is just to say hello :)

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build better and bigger idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning." - Rick Cook

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 1:08 pm 
Producer

We've been without power much of the day, so I'm only just getting started on today's workload. And we still have more thunderstorms headed this way, which hopefully won't cause another power outage. At any rate, it's unlikely I'll be showing up tonight for any tauren-y goodness. Catch you next time!

My characters

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:11 pm 
Producer

Any plans for the tauren to get together today?

My characters

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:39 pm 
Producer

Moo.

I don't think I have anything urgent on my to-do list since Donek is maybe a level or so ahead of Danata - or did you ding last time? Donk's usually busy with his endless quest for cloth which he's been fairly lax about lately due to him being a lazy bum.

We can compare notes tonight and decide what kind of direction to go in (if any).

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:32 am 
Producer

I got home last night to find John Doe grumbling loudly and pushing keyboards around in frustration. Apparently there is something wrong with my home computer (actually been weeks since I have turned it on.) So this message may be a tad premature.

However, I do believe that August 23 is the correct Monday for the Tauren Pacer, and I would like kick around on Ashnan with her herd. So, assuming it won't take us us over a week to sort what ever the heck is going on, I'll be looking to get home on time the Monday after next. Hope others might consider joining me. I've missed everyone so much.

Oh, Lord above
Send down a dove
With beak as sharp as razors
To cut the throats
Of them there blokes
What sells bad beer
To sailors

Meet my characters or see my hello post.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:02 pm 
Producer

Ok. It is not looking good for Monday. Still waiting on a power supply. Starting to look an out right replacement is the solution. Grrr...

Fingers crossed on the power supply and that it works.

Oh, Lord above
Send down a dove
To cut the throats
Of them there blokes
What sells bad beer
To sailors

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:45 pm 
Producer

OK, I now have a new computer! So I will be turning the alarm on my phone back on for Tauren nights. :lol:

It is also a laptop and is running current WoW beautifully, so hopefully, when I'm stuck in random places for work I will still be able to get in a bit of game time in the evenings.

Oh, Lord above
Send down a dove
To cut the throats
Of them there blokes
What sells bad beer
To sailors

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:06 pm 
Producer

(moo)

My characters

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:58 pm 
Producer

Stepkid has an orchestra concert last night (actually a makeup from last Tuesday, which was canceled due to the bad weather we were having). I'll log in after we get home and see who's still around and also check out Danata's new talents.

My characters

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 507 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34