Dramatis Personae

Supporting immersive roleplay since 2003!
See Who's In Game Right Now!
It is currently Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:32 pm

WARNING: Forums have been upgraded, please delete any old DP cookies from your browser, otherwise you may not be able to login correctly.

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 302 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:08 pm 
Producer

I'm a dummy.

I'm sorry to cry "distracted" again, but please see my latest in Rants & Raves for details on the day from hell I've had.

Let's schedule for next Friday, so we're not waiting two weeks again.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:41 pm 
Performer

I will likely be late tonight, and might not show up at all. I've been conscripted into babysitting.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:13 pm 
Producer

Sorry to hear that Jeremy. Hope you can make it.

Assuming we have the numbers for it, I think what we need tonight is a good ol' dungeon run. Scarlet Monastery is about the only one good for our level right now, and offers a good variety depending on what people need to accomplish. So....

When Taunka got wind from Brightburn scouts that had been spying on the Grimtotem that the Scarlet Crusade was also spying on the Grimtotem, he decided that the tribe needed to know why. So he's mounting an expedition to the Monastery. He doesn't expect a welcome reception, so arm yourselves well.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:46 pm 
Performer

False alarm, I should be able to make it tonight.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:21 pm 
Producer

I'm back from my work-exile or will be soon. What have I missed with the Brightburns?

See my current character focus and playtime availability

If you think this post is long, you should see my other posts!!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:35 pm 
Producer

I will not be online Friday night. I will be out of town helping someone with some issues that cropped up.

Is it scary, that I have been gaming longer than some people I know, have been alive?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:58 pm 
Producer

I, too, will most likely not be there tonight. My company is having a premiere of two educational "movies" that we produced tonight and I just found out that I'm the only one from the office that wasn't going. So, I feel like I need to go for co-worker solidarity.

Sorry.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:26 pm 
Producer

Boo had to go suddenly to help a friend in need. So Jeremy and I decided to postpone finishing this session until next Friday (April 10th). Hopefully that means we'll have more people available, too.

On the plus side, we got a chance to visit with Amaya and her calf, Amonda, before we took off for Dustwallow Marsh!

Hope to see y'all on the 10th!

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 7:57 pm 
Producer

I think the flame of the Brightburn Tribe has dulled to an ember.

It's time to put this pacer on the shelf. It's been great fun while it lasted, but schedules and lives have changed, and my own motivation has fizzled (which, in turn, has likely has an impact on the motivation of others). It's become difficult to get more than a couple of us on during pacer nights, and I'm struggling to come up with ways to move the story forward. I'm not as excited as I should be, and that's just not a healthy attitude to run a pacer under.

This doesn't mean the end of the Brightburn Tribe. The characters are still there, and I fully intend to run Brightburn events during Midsummer and Tauren Month (and whenever an idea might strike me). It just won't be a bi-weekly pacer anymore.

Thank you to everyone that made this event what it was, from Tauren Month 2008 to the present, we've had some awesome stories and some truly fantastic characters.

I think the Brightburn motto truly applies in this case: Half as long, twice as bright!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:31 am 
Performer

I'm finding myself with some time to play WoW again these days, and, since getting back into the game, I've been very drawn to playing Atsahn again. He's up to level 27 now, and I was sort of hoping that someone with guild privileges might be able to bump him up to be able to use the guild bank. I've gotten used to playing with guild banks on my characters, and I really don't want to dump the Brightburn tag for a vanity guild in his case.

Also, obviously, if people are interested in playing with Atsahn, that'd be super awesome. ;) I'll be on the callsheet when ever I'm on.

*Argent Dawn Unit Director

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:08 pm 
Producer

I don't remember having guild bank privileges, either. I'm not sure we have/had a guild bank?

I don't remember.

I haven't been up to playing much WoW lately but if I see Atsahn on then I will log with Waukheon to keep you company. I think he's level 40 AND he's never met Atsahn so that'll be fun, right?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:16 pm 
Performer

Atsahn thinks most things are fun (except commitment, RIGHT AMAYA?), so most assuredly. :)

And Jaw, I don't think you and I have ever really gotten to play together much at all, so I'm in favor of any sort of exposure in that direction. :D

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:24 pm 
Producer

I don't even remember what level I got Tany to but Imay stickmy nose in.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:30 pm 
Performer

Finnegan wrote:
was sort of hoping that someone with guild privileges might be able to bump him up to be able to use the guild bank.

Any word on if this is possible? Even if someone could grab me the two medium hides sitting in there -- I'm trying to level my leatherworking, and there are none to be had on the AH.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:38 pm 
Producer

I think Spice (or Mishell?) would need to give you access. I logged in and checked - I don't think i can. However, I sent you everything in the guild bank as well as all my items that were related to leather working (I think).

Anyway, hope it helps.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 302 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next