Dramatis Personae

Supporting immersive roleplay since 2003!
See Who's In Game Right Now!
It is currently Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:33 pm

WARNING: Forums have been upgraded, please delete any old DP cookies from your browser, otherwise you may not be able to login correctly.

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 103 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:55 am 
Extra

Maybe back. :) Ya'll have to get this group rolling again first. I haven't noticed any others that I feel I could make it to regular.

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 5:55 pm 
Performer

Pssssssssssssssst...

Anyone interested in doing Sunken Temple now that I have FINALLY finished the Rogue quest prereqs? Heeee.

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 6:08 pm 
Performer

Location: San Diego, California, USA, North America, Northern Hemisphere, Earth, Sol
Computer still broken. :(

But I should be ordering new computery bits by this weekend at the latest.

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 6:15 pm 
Performer

Ok, well I'm in no rush obviously. Just basically letting people know that I am poking WoW again and would be interested in doing the Temple when we can get a group together. :)

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 7:29 am 
Producer

Hooty! :D

"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter" - Ernest Hemingway

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 9:54 am 
Producer

I'll need to dust off Merweni and see where she's at quest-wise. I'm pretty sure every class has few class-specific quests in the Sunken Temple.

Any day except Mondays and Thursdays for me.

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build better and bigger idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning." - Rick Cook

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:59 pm 
Performer

Soooooooooooo apparently Galathis has a rogue quest to go to Blackrock Depths? WTF? Any of you other Moonsmokers still out there and having similar quests given to you by your class trainers? If so, what are the chances we could get 5 of us together again for a dungeon run (Which would largely consist of me being on autofollow while I watch a baby, but when have y'all dr00dz ever needed Lath anyway...)

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:08 pm 
Producer

I logged Mer in to see and her entire quest log had been zapped. I do like a clean slate.

Her class trainer sent me to Moonglade and a druid there did have a Blackrock Depths quest for her. Tue, Wed and Sunday are possible.

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build better and bigger idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning." - Rick Cook

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:14 pm 
Producer

Indeed, Imrolane has a hunter quest there as well. I'll certainly try to attend!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:51 am 
Performer

Let's try to find a Sunday that will work for Spicey (besides today). That way Skitchie can pay attention while I chase the little monster, and he can say stuff like "hey we're in the room where you're supposed to poison stuff."

P-man, where did you get your druid quest? Skitchie couldn't find one.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:20 pm 
Producer

The druid trainer tree in Darnassus - second level. Try turning on your low-level quest tracker as it may be borderline for our level. The druid that offered it usually acts as the arch druids spokesperson and did the old morrowgrain repeatable quest.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:51 pm 
Producer

Mishell wrote:
Let's try to find a Sunday that will work for Spicey (besides today).

Too bad we didn't plan this earlier, today would have been good. ;)

Pretty much any Sunday will probably be fine for me. I can just let the flesh people know that I'll be occupied for a few hours.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:44 pm 
Performer

Location: San Diego, California, USA, North America, Northern Hemisphere, Earth, Sol
I don't have anything planned for the next few Sundays, so any of them will be good for me.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 103 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7