Dramatis Personae

Supporting immersive roleplay since 2003!
See Who's In Game Right Now!
It is currently Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:26 pm

WARNING: Forums have been upgraded, please delete any old DP cookies from your browser, otherwise you may not be able to login correctly.

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 343 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:15 pm 
Performer

Not sure if it’s really my place to butt in, but if I had to give an answer to that question (whether belated or not) I would make it a resounding no. I could be mistaken, but last week nobody showed up to K-Group at all, and in many weeks before the participant count seemed to be the bare minimum of two, usually Jane and whoever was free rather than the scheduled leaders. K-Group is really struggling and I admit to being somewhat worried about it.

“War is dark. Black as pitch... It does not laugh or weep. It rewards neither skill nor daring. It is not a trail of souls, nor the measure of wills... It is merely the place where the iron bones of the earth meet the hollow bones of men and break them.” —R. Scott Bakker

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:50 pm 
Performer

I admit, I'm a little worried too. :/ Two weeks ago, I had a similar problem of being the only one there. I inadvertently took last week off due to RL issues, and came back this week ready to RP...I have no messages from people about problems IRL with being around, so I'm seriously hoping that's not it. I just miss my playmates. :D

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:09 pm 
Producer

I think K-Group will get back on track - until then maybe Byaggha should try to temporarily join one of the other groups?

I don't think anyone in S or I group would mind an extra person to RP with. However, I can't speak for any of the regulars in those groups - I am just a non-regular but I do enjoy Slavka and Shadowsong when they come RP with us in S group.

See my current character focus and playtime availability

If you think this post is long, you should see my other posts!!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:10 pm 
Producer

We would be happy to "pick up some refugees" in S-group, please do feel free to come join us!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:13 pm 
Performer

I'm willing and able to play with the K group most any week.

I'm also trying to quickly level a new character up to the 30-ish range so that I can play with Brown Book people when they quest or visit dungeons. I may rename my character so as to retain story continuity at that point too. She's level 17 right now, so I have a ways to go to catch you all.

My characters | Intro post | Romantic RP boundaries

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:03 am 
Performer

I definitely won't be around tonight. Happy St. Pats, everyone! :D

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:03 pm 
Performer

Hi BBS group K!

I now have a level-30 character! She is my pacer-level clone of Ishovan (80), and hence her name is Ishovaun. For all purposes, except spelling, they are the same character as far as her story goes.

She can become either a DPS or Healer, depending on what you all need, if you'd like her (me) to join the group on a regular basis -- or even irregular basis. :D Right now she is an elemental shaman, but respec'ing to restoration for healing would be cheap and easy to do.

And...

Since I just made 30, I now have a shaman class quest to obtain my final category of totems, air totems. This requires my traveling back to Exodar, and completing a small quest line on the mountain top behind it fighting a few air elementals, if I remember correctly.

I'd like to propose that as a "purpose" for RP tomorrow night if some K group members show up. It's solo-able, so a group is not required, but it would certainly make it more fun (and easier) with 1 or more BBS people along.

My characters | Intro post | Romantic RP boundaries

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:24 pm 
Performer

Hail to K Group!

Just wanted to give an update on whats going on with myself and Sh'andieb. As mentioned in a previous posting, spring is a very busy time. In addition to working, I coach baseball, which happens to fall on Wednesday nights slightly after our start time. It starts tonight, so, unless it is raining, I doubt Sh'andieb will be around.

However, I plan to continue posting for him so he stays alive in the hearts of his friends and family.

In addition to this, I have a Human rogue who has acted as a merchant to Shan during his progression. He may make an appearance from time to time on Sundays. HIs name is Jarrenton. Tom Jarrenton. There is one more charactor I have yet to reveal but will do so in good time.

Therefore, it is with a heavy heart I must take my "official" leave from K group until Winter or rainey days, whichever happen first. It has been a blast but life happens and ultimately, that is more important.

Keep Shan close to your hearts and stay tuned for a post from him. It should be interesting.

Cheers!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:24 am 
Performer

Take care, Art - I'll probably be around whenever you come back. :3

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:23 am 
Performer

Going to try gradually creeping Duun back up to pacer level as time allows. Fingers crossed I can catch up!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:17 pm 
Performer

Pulling myself out of the pacer for the next month and a half at minimum; I flunked my NCLEX write last Friday and need to remove myself from WoW for study purposes.

Sorry guys, but test comes first. My life's riding on it. :) I'll be back as soon as I can, but it'll be at least a 45 day window of no-WoW.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:11 am 
Performer

That is DEFINATELY more important, Byaggha. Good luck and I'm sure your next go at it will be a huge success.

AS for Shan, I have been writting tons on paper about his story, especially Kyrian and her fall. I should have that part finished online within a week or so. I want to make sure that, even if he can'tplay online, something is alive with him on the forums.

Seems RL has struck K group pretty hard, but thats Life!

Cheers!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:02 pm 
Performer

Hello DP and the Brown Book Society!

Well, summer is winding down, baseball is done for the year and I have begun catching Shan back to pacer level. I realize that K group has been essentially dead since March but he'll start making more appearances in realm now that I have more free time.

If anyone else is interested in catching back up, let me know. Or, if any new people would be interested in resurrecting K group, let me know. We had a terrific time when we played

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 343 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23