Dramatis Personae

Supporting immersive roleplay since 2003!
See Who's In Game Right Now!
It is currently Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:19 pm

WARNING: Forums have been upgraded, please delete any old DP cookies from your browser, otherwise you may not be able to login correctly.

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: Jumping Right In
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:09 pm 
Performer

Will Night Elf druid meet the needs of the group? Or would human warlock or Dwarven hunter be a better idea?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:37 pm 
Performer

A night elf druid sounds perfect to me :)

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:44 pm 
Performer

Silonaa will probably be an enchanter, and she also has cooking and fishing. I may try skinning for my second profession, but just having one is a lot easier, so I don’t know.

“War is dark. Black as pitch... It does not laugh or weep. It rewards neither skill nor daring. It is not a trail of souls, nor the measure of wills... It is merely the place where the iron bones of the earth meet the hollow bones of men and break them.” —R. Scott Bakker

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:56 am 
Performer

Okay, so then if you haven't picked a profession yet, Byrd, alchemy or inscription with herbalism might make a good balance; I believe that's what you were planning on anyway? If you've already picked something else certainly don't bother to change.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:53 pm 
Producer

I'm just going to add fuel to the fire here.

I have an old character within level range for this pacer. Leaatus, a level 11 Draenei Mage. I don't have the time to level a character to level ten right now. I'm finding it difficult to even just login these days.

Let me know if you'd like me to bring Leaatus tomorrow. It is absolutely ok to say no. You won't hurt my feelings. It is your pacer and your idea.

See my current character focus and playtime availability

If you think this post is long, you should see my other posts!!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:33 pm 
Performer

Oh, definitely come by if you have the time. I certainly understand not having the time to level a new character, and having a clothie appeals to my neurotic sense of balance anyhow.

We'll be on the Exodar dock at 9:30 EST (or is it EDT? either way, Eastern time). I'll be the short one with the sword.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:08 pm 
Performer

I am not sure I will be able to make it tonight, which is extremely problematic, I know. But I have two papers due tomorrow that are not yet complete, and I am feeling very sick. I also still need more time to work out a personality for Silonaa. I kept intending to get it done, but I haven’t yet.

“War is dark. Black as pitch... It does not laugh or weep. It rewards neither skill nor daring. It is not a trail of souls, nor the measure of wills... It is merely the place where the iron bones of the earth meet the hollow bones of men and break them.” —R. Scott Bakker

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:40 pm 
Performer

Something just came up for me as well.

I *will* check in tonight though, and will be on the chat channels on my new character shortly after I get home. I believe this will be around 9:15 CST.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:59 pm 
Performer

Okay, in this case, do you guys just want to postpone til next week? To be honest, it must be in the stars or something because I'm having issues today as well and it would be good to have the extra schedule flexibility.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:15 pm 
Performer

ER? Awesome sauce. I have no chars of that level though... except a female draenei priest that is right now serving as bank.

Hmmm.

WoW status: ACTIVE
______

Professor Hubert Farnsworth wrote:
"Oh, a lesson in not changing history from Mr. I'm-My-Own-Grandpa!"

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:44 am 
Performer

No, no, we went with Sisters of Elune. Sorry, Naki. :(

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:08 am 
Performer

Yeah, I ended up speaking with Naki in game regarding the realm change.

Anyhow, DP has been down for me for a few days, but now that we're back up, is Thursday 9:30-11:30 still a good time for everyone? I'm going to plan on starting this Thursday.

Is there anything else I can do to help with preparation or character creation between now and then? Right now I'm still going with a starting level of 10-12, and a meeting on the Exodar dock which will be the first meeting between the characters.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:47 am 
Performer

As far as I know, Thursday is still good for me.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:49 am 
Performer

Don’t know if I’ll be able to make it Thursday. I’m really sick, and I’ve been at home two days straight now on doctor’s orders, so I’ll have plenty to get done when I’m finally back. Silonaa’s personality is coming along, but not fast or well.

I’ll make some time on Thursday evening and plan to be there, and then let you know if the amount of work I’ve got forces me to change. It shouldn’t as long as I get things done Wednesday and on Thursday afternoon before the pacer. If you’ve got any free time to discuss Silonaa, that’d be a big help to me as well.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:13 am 
Performer

If you can't make it Thursday it should be pretty easy to work out a way for you to meet up with the group at Blood Watch at the next meeting.

I'd be happy to discuss Silonaa with you. I'll probably be in game on ER Alliance the next two nights between 9pm-10:30pm ET; I'll try to remember to post where I am on the call sheet. Or send me a PM with anywhere else you'd like to meet up.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next