Dramatis Personae

Supporting immersive roleplay since 2003!
See Who's In Game Right Now!
It is currently Mon May 29, 2017 11:28 pm

WARNING: Forums have been upgraded, please delete any old DP cookies from your browser, otherwise you may not be able to login correctly.

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 239 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 10:27 am 
Performer

Hi Finn,

We met last night, with Moryarti and Amthelia meeting a new member named Catelina. After an initial pit stop for RL noms, we went in search of Grimclaw and saved the large bear's life, only to discover his Elven companion had passed away.

So, I am away next weekend and will be unable to attend.

Thanks for all who showed. It was fun to meet a new person as well as have Mory see Amthelia again. It had been awhile.

Have a fun week and I'll see you in the WoW

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 10:39 pm 
Performer

WHile i am away this weekend, I certainly hope you guys keep this going. See everyone in the WoW

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 3:42 pm 
Performer

I really am sincerely sorry for my extended absence from this pacer. I didn’t plan to just completely vanish like I did, but maintaining interest in WoW has been a struggle for me. I’ve been worrying nonstop about school (it’s the end of the year again and I have to claw my way back up to passing grades so I can not-fail) and trying to cope with some medical and emotional/mental health issues that have left me feeling far less than 100% most of the time.

I’m doing my best to feel better, and I’m hoping Tamsy can eventually make a reappearance. But right now I just can’t really handle it with how awful I’ve been feeling. Sorry, all. Hope you’re having fun, and much love all around.

(Side note: Finn, if you have time to help me figure out why Tamsy has been gone so long, I’d be eternally grateful. I want to explain it IC, but I’m seriously at a loss here.)

“War is dark. Black as pitch... It does not laugh or weep. It rewards neither skill nor daring. It is not a trail of souls, nor the measure of wills... It is merely the place where the iron bones of the earth meet the hollow bones of men and break them.” —R. Scott Bakker

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 6:08 pm 
Performer

I'm not going to make it to the pacer tonight. I am too tired to be myself, much less anyone else.

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 10:06 am 
Performer

I may or may not be on time tonight -- I'm at the office prepping for a case tomorrow, and it's too early to get a feeling for when I'll be done. Get things rolling without me, Darkshore-style, and I'll jump in when I can.

*Argent Dawn Unit Director

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 5:58 pm 
Performer

Strike that. Home and howling.

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 8:34 pm 
Performer

Sorry, was away for the 22nd at another baseball tournament. This Sunday, I should be available as no... baseball! It is that time of year.

I will continue to write about Moryarti and stay in touch as I may. But, until August, I will be on again, off again on Sundays

Cheers!

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 1:32 pm 
Performer

I am here for tonight, so any that want to roll around Darkshore with Moryarti, I will see you at pacer time! :)

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 7:13 pm 
Performer

Soooo... I forgot last night was Sunday. :oops:

Long weekends always throw me off, and I have Hounds mentally bookmarked as "last night of the weekend".

Pure stupidity on my part. So sorry, guys! :|

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:28 am 
Performer

Guys, I will be unavailable again this evening as part of some mysterious Father's Day deal my wife has planned. I am not allowed to know details, but was told to not count on being home before 9 or 10. You guys are definitely encouraged to meet up without Gav.

We'll start things up again next week, hopefully running strong for the summer. I'd like to get an idea of where everyone (at least everyone who is still interested in the pacer) is with their quests in Darkshore, as we have been piecemealing things recently and I'd like to get us all synced up again to push through the last series of quests there and, hopefully, move on across the sea to Duskwood, though we can certainly continue to Ashenvale if folks would prefer, and if the questing pushes us that direction.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:35 pm 
Performer

I just realized tonight is Sunday. But that's not my only excuse. I also just got home from the hospital. All is well now though. Hope to see everyone next week.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:01 pm 
Performer

Sorry again, folks! By the time I got home last night, got the baby to bed, and got dinner ready for when my wife got off of work, it was quarter to ten.

I think, unfortunately, it's time for me to admit that I just can't swing Sunday night with any reliability due to recent changes in my work and my wife's work schedule. You guys deserve a reliable pacer leader, and it's been some time since I've been one. I know I've let you all down.

Are there any other nights that might work for those still interested? Mondays are actually probably a good bet these days for me, but I'd love to hear from others. We could also just stick with Sundays with the understanding that I will probably only be able to make one Sunday night out of three reliably.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:11 pm 
Performer

Hi Finn and everyone else still in the pacer - Dreaming...

Sunday's have been hit or miss for me as well, especially with our tournament schedule. Monday nights are tough as well, since we practice those nights. Tuesday would be ideal, but I will do what I can. Baseball is only on through the end of July and then I am back at it.

I hate to abandon Moryarti, I was having so much fun with him. I have not leveled him since I last ran with Amthelia, so he is right where he was level wise.

I am still very much interested in keeping this going. If Sunday is the best, I will be away every other Sunday and the last two in July. After that, Sunday is all good and I will be done with coaching baseball for good.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:19 pm 
Performer

I occasionally work evenings so I can't guarantee 100% attendance but Monday or Tuesday would pretty much work for me.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 239 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16