Dramatis Personae

Supporting immersive roleplay since 2003!
See Who's In Game Right Now!
It is currently Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:21 pm

WARNING: Forums have been upgraded, please delete any old DP cookies from your browser, otherwise you may not be able to login correctly.

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Role Play event
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:09 am 
Performer

Throwing out an idea here. The Burning Legion is still out there and the impact upon Azeroth changed the way we were forever. No race was left unaffected, no faction with out gains and loss, and out of that came war, mighty battles, heroes and stories of heroes. New races were introduced and new ways of life were learned. But on a more personal note, all have had thier own experiences. Perhaps not on an epic scale, but more close to home. How did the invasion affect you? Would you like to meet with fellow role players and tell your story?

Starting at the Dark Portal in what is left of the Black Morass, all of the mortal races meet and from there form The March of Commemoration. Each faction and race has its story. Directly, the Orcs, humans and dwarves were the main charactors in lore but we know that the Elves and Draenei were also involved. Soon the races would combine to form the separate factions and all have a storyline.
We would march to certain points in the Eastern Kingdom and Kalimdor and at these location, tell stories, re-enact battles and keep alive the lore and history of our beloved world. I would propose a 'no-mount' rule so that we could keep the march possible for all levels.
Ideas please?
I will be posting on my realm (Wymrest Accord) forum as well.

Post subject: Re: Role Play event
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:54 am 
Performer

Interesting idea, Nugan. Could you link your forum thread from the WyA realm as well? I play there and would love to help you out in whatever was I can .

Best Regards and see you in the WoW...