Dramatis Personae

Supporting immersive roleplay since 2003!
See Who's In Game Right Now!
It is currently Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:43 pm

WARNING: Forums have been upgraded, please delete any old DP cookies from your browser, otherwise you may not be able to login correctly.

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 94 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject: Re: Pandaran Pacer?
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:12 pm 
Performer

Do I have any quests to catch up on for tonight? When I left off we had just finished tigers and sharpened bamboo:)

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:02 pm 
Performer

With everything that happened yesterday, pacer completely slipped my mind. I am so sorry!

*Argent Dawn Unit Director

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:14 pm 
Producer

I hope everyone can make it tonight! Now that she's made the decision to leave the Wandering Isle, Baoshu is rather eager to see Orgrimmar. Next week: Children's Week and a tour of the Horde capitals!

My characters

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:58 pm 
Performer

I might be a little late but I will definitely 100% be there,

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 1:54 pm 
Producer

Now that the pandaren are safely (if not necessarily happily) ensconced in Orgrimmar, we should probably discuss where / how we want to proceed. Given the difficulty we sometimes have had in getting everyone together on Mondays, do we want to switch to a different schedule? Maybe every other week, or even just get together when we actually have something specific we want to do (which would require that folks are checking the forums to see when suggestions for get-togethers appear). Does anyone have a particular place they're interested to go or specific people they're interested to work with? There was also some discussion about doing a more general pandaren guild (as opposed to squeezing them into the not-necessarily-appropriate Servants guild for the Forsaken pacer). Any ideas on that?

This week is Darkmoon Faire. I'll be hanging around this evening running folks through for profession skill points if folks are interested in taking the pandaren group through.

My characters

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 3:46 pm 
Performer

I will unfortunately be tied up with work until late this evening -- there is absolutely no possibility that I will make it to pacer. :( Sorry guys, forge on and I'll catch up!

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 5:41 pm 
Producer

How about we take the week off, then, and think about whether / how we want to proceed with the pacer? See you all next Monday!

My characters

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 10:44 am 
Producer

So we had some conversation last night about what we're doing from here on out. We also picked up a guild charter for the Shang Xi Alumni that will need two more signatures, one of which should come from our constant companion Laoni. If anyone else has a character slot they can spare for a quick signature to get the guild up and running or even wants to have a pandaren on Farstriders to play on occasion, give me a holler. Pandaren will need to get through the Wandering Isle and into Orgrimmar to be able to sign since there's no way to meet up with folks on the Wandering Isle.

The plan that everyone who was around seemed to agree with was this:

We'll maximize exploration by spending no more than two or three sessions in any single zone and then moving on to the next one. If folks want to get zone achievements or more thoroughly explore, you're free to do that on your own, but the group will focus on seeing as much of this new land as possible and meeting as many inhabitants as possible.

The focus will also be on the group doing things together, so on nights when one or more folks can't make it, we'll not get together or do other things instead. It would be REALLY helpful if folks would post here ahead of time if they know they won't make it (which isn't always possible, I know).

I'm thinking we could start off with one session in each of the main Horde racial areas before moving on to higher-level zones: so Sen'jin Village, Razor Hill, Bloodhoof Village, Brill, Fairbreeze Village, and then move into Azshara (the earliest available goblin zone). We can chat with folks, do a few jobs, and just get a brief feel for the place. Let me know your thoughts.

My characters

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 6:00 pm 
Performer

Hi guys--

Won't be able to make it tonight, I've come down with what I believe may be strep throat. Ugh.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:13 pm 
Performer

Is anyone coming tonight? If I'm late it's because I got distracted by the garden.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:25 pm 
Performer

Sorry I wasn't able to give advance notice. about yesterday. :( Got stuck in traffic.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:43 pm 
Performer

Very unlikely to make it tonight, due to work. I'll check in if I do finish up in time, but go on without me if everyone else is there.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:01 pm 
Performer

Hi guys. I think I need a break from WoW. Sorry to bail. I'll probably be back in the fall when being outside is less exciting.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:57 pm 
Performer

We'll miss you, Tree, but I understand where you're coming from. Everybody burns out now and then.

Will you be taking some time from the Forsaken pacer as well?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:18 pm 
Producer

I'm going to suggest, then, that we put the panda pacer on hiatus until the fall, although I'm perfectly happy to log in for special events going on, as for the Fire Festival starting on Friday. Once we hit September, we can re-evaluate how everyone's feeling about playing, if Tree's interested in coming back, or if the monk trio will continue on without their shaman companion. Is everyone OK with that?

My characters

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 94 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next